After defending himself, Lighten grabbed big guy's left hand with his left hand, while using his right hand to forcefully pull the big guy's left middle finger outward, causing big guy to cry out in pain.
大家伙:“啊—!松手—!我要找妈妈。”
Big guy: "Ah—! Let it—! I want my mama."
莱特恩:“我赢了。”Lighten:"I win."
大家伙:“你别打我,你让我做你小弟都行。”
Big guy: "Don't hit me, you can let me be your little brother."
莱特恩:“不好意思,我不收小弟。”
Lighten: "Sorry, I don't take little brothers."
与此同时的T公司。At the same time of T Company.
凯迪诺:“你们听说了吗?莱特恩揍经理被抓了。”
Kedino: "Have you heard? Lighten was caught beating up the manager."
听到这件事的塔格顿时愣住了。
Upon hearing this matter, Tag was immediately taken aback.
塔格:“莱特恩蹲进去了?”
Tag: "Lighten in the prison?"
凯迪诺;“应该吧,我也不清楚。”
Kedino: "I guess so, I don't know either."
塔格:“你们要相信他,他肯定是被惹急了。”
Tag: "You have to trust him, he must be in a hurry."
米德尔:“你要管你管去,我可不多管闲事。”
Midel: "You take care of your own business, I won't interfere in yours."
塔格:“不行,我得去帮他。”说完,塔格便打算到晚上手搓台小型摄像机。
Tag: "No, I have to help him." After saying that, Tag planned to rub a small camera in the evening.
夜深人静的监狱里,莱特恩还在想着他的越狱行动。
In the dead of night in the prison, Lighten was still thinking about his escape.
莱特恩趁巡逻的狱警不注意,偷偷下床掰牢房的栏杆。
Lighten took advantage of the patrolling prison cops not paying attention and secretly got out of bed to break the railing of the cell.
“别掰了,外面有监控。”来自汉克的小声提醒。"
Don't break it, there's surveillance outside." A whisper reminder from Hank.
破灭危机X1提示您:看后求收藏(同人小说网http://tongren.me),接着再看更方便。